CHEESE AND COCONUTS







































Some of the lovely things I enjoyed on the craziest month of the year (aka. the month Ed and I moved to Hastings)

1. This month Hamburguesa discovered a new secret hiding place: inside Ed's pillow. I still can't get over how cute that was.
2. The Coconut Collaborative, coconut yogurt. Dangerously addictive.
3. Vegusto cheeses, best cheeses I've ever tried. Ed and I tried No-Moo Classic Blue, Piquant and if you have to try one go for Mild Aromatic Cheddar. ORGASMIC.
4. This month I started playing around and taking some risks with copic markers, risks you can see on my instagram! I'm obsessed with shadows and lighting in general, it creates such a lovely atmosphere on my illustrations!
5. HM! HB! (half man, half burger) a local burger place in St. Leonards and the have a delicious vegan burger with tasty rosemary fries. I'm still thinking about those fries.
6. I had a splurge and I bought the first book of the manga Cardcaptor Sakura. Owning the entire collection has been a dream to me, so I can't believe I finally have volume one. I'm enjoying every page, every detail!

And that's it guys! Even though July was a super busy month, I still have a couple of lovely things I wanted to share with you. Now that I think about it, I also did really enjoy Stranger Things too (available on Netflix)! Please give it a go if you can. I send you all my love from rainy windy Hastings, I hope we all have a fantastic August!


~ Algunas de las cosas que disfruté el mes más ajetreado del año (o sea, el mes en que Ed y yo nos mudamos a Hastings)

1. Este mes Hamburguesa descubrió un nuevo lugar para esconderse: el cojín de Ed. Aun no puedo superar lo tierno que fue eso.
2. Yogurt de coco de The Coconut Collaborative. Peligrosamente adictivo.
3. Quesos veganos Vegusto, los mejores quesos que he probado. Ed y yo probamos No-Moo Classic BluePiquant y si tienen que probar uno solo, prueben el Mild Aromatic Cheddar. ORGASMICO.
4. Este mes empecé a jugar más y a tomar más riesgos con mis marcadores copic, riesgos que pueden ver en mi instagram! Estoy obsesionada con sombras y luz en general, crea una atmósfera mega interesante en mis ilustraciones!
5. HM! HB! (half man, half burger) un local de hamburguesas en St. Leonards y tienen una deliciosa hamburguesa vegana con papitas con romero increíbles. Aun pienso en esas papitas.
6. Me di un lujo y compré el primer tomo del manga Sakura Cardcaptor. Tener y ser dueña de la colección completa siempre ha sido un sueño para mi, y no puedo creer que por fin tengo el tomo uno. Estoy disfrutando cada página, cada detalle!

Y eso es todo nerds! A pesar de que Julio haya sido un mes super ocupado, quería de todos modos compartir las cosas bellas que me sucedieron. Ahora que lo pienso, también disfruté mucho Stranger Things (en Netflix)! Si pueden véanlo. Les mando todo el amor desde un Hastings mega lluvioso, espero que todos tengamos un Agosto fantástico!


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/02/2016

    Feliz agosto Frann!!
    Me encantó la ilustración de la colada del vecino <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was really missing you! I saw your last illustration on your instagram and looks like magical! I loved the lightning effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hace poco descubrí tu instagram y eso me llevo a tu blog y me encanto TODO! <3 Me estoy metiendo de a poco en el mundo de la ilustración (me encanta dibujar, pero por miedo nunca lo hice, hace poco empece a tomar clases y me encanta) y me inspiran mucho tus videos :)
    Te mando saludos desde Argentina! y Stranger Things es LO MAS!! <3

    Besos!

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/02/2016

    hamburguesa. nun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo Frann!me encanta como están quedando tus ilustraciones con las sombras color lavanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE COCONUT CHIPS, coconut water, anything coconut flavoured, now i feel like i have to try coconut yoghurt! :)

    x, Carina
    Blog-Running White Horses || YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  7. holi fran quisiera con el alma probar esos quesos!!!
    alguien podria pasarme el link del podcast que esta haciendo fran con edo sobre comics ?? se los agradeceria muchooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot of people talking about Stranger Things! I'm going to make my husband watch it with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quee genial tener el primer tomo del manga de Sakura! Justamente acabo de terminar de ver la serie y las películas hace poco :3! Y estoy leyendo el manga de la continuación que solo está por internet :c!
    Muchos saludos Fran! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That video with Hamburgesa in the pillow, I think I died a little bit, it was so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so excited when you posted your workspace tour on Patreon and you showed us your favorite books! I think I'm going to have to check them out~

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like it when individuals come together and share thoughts.
    Great site, continue the good work!

    Feel free to visit my website: 오피사이트

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete